NKORR is a fast growing service based organization working in the health care and other domain. We majorily focuses on providing quality engineering services through the latest technologies and innovative designs in the domain that we work in.
Senior Test Engineer
You get to work in a technology - focused and fast-paced organization. Also be part of an energetic team with the finest developers
What you’ll do
- You should be able to test the strategy designs, make the Test plans
- Should be familiar with using web testing tools
- Test and detect the reporting systems.
- Most importantly should have experience in healthcare software testing.
Skills & Qualifications
- 4 to 10 years of IT experience.
- Strong knowledge in healthcare testing with a minimum experience of 3-8 years.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with manual testing tools .
- Strong attention to details.
- Fair knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
How to apply
It's highly recommended that you upload your resume at this time for immediate consideration. Please ensure your resume does not have special characters (accents and non-English alphabet letters). Click on the below button to send an email with your updated resume to the NKORR career mail.
Upload either DOC, DOCX, HTML, PDF, or TXT file types.Apply for this job