NKORR is a fast growing service based organization working in the health care and other domain. We majorily focuses on providing quality engineering services through the latest technologies and innovative designs in the domain that we work in.
You get to work in a technology - focused and fast-paced organization. Also be part of an energetic team with the finest developers
What you’ll do
- Understand and take proactive action on the Organizational directions.
- Take complete ownership of products/projects.
- Communicate proactively with customers and teams.
- Mentor the junior engineers as and when required in the module.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years of IT experience.
- Full stack development with Strong knowledge in ASP.net, MVC, C#.
- Knowledge in database Concepts.
- Product design skills with Architectural road map and effort estimation.
- Global customer communication and engagement.
How to apply
It's highly recommended that you upload your resume at this time for immediate consideration. Please ensure your resume does not have special characters (accents and non-English alphabet letters). Click on the below button to send an email with your updated resume to the NKORR career mail.
Upload either DOC, DOCX, HTML, PDF, or TXT file types.Apply for this job